Phrozen X BASF Ceramic White Resin - 500mL
Phrozen has partnered with BASF Forward AM, one of the most prestigious chemical companies, to create our first composite resin. With over 50% ceramic content, it closely resembles an authentic ceramic feel and appearance. Characterized by its durability, precision, and rigidity, Ceramic White Resin is designed to fulfill your needs for highly accurate industrial-grade engineering prototypes and exquisite models.
Phrozen x BASF Forward AM: created in partnership with the world's leading chemical manufacturing company.
Ceramic-Like Finish: Over 50% of ceramic content for high accuracy and density with smooth surface parts without extra post-thermal treatment.
E Modulus up to 5800 MPa: Exceptionally High Stiffness to 5800MPa, strong wear resistance, and low water absorption, performing well under stress with high precision.
Great Fluidity: Ultra-low viscosity at just 120 mPas, even with high ceramic content. Print fast and easy to post-process, just like standard resin.
*Improved heat-resistant performance after post thermal treatment at 80°C for 24 hours.
- Viscosity: 120 cP
- Density: 1.45 g/cm3
- Surface Hardness: >90 Shore D
- Tensile Modulus: 5800 MPa
- Tensile Stress at Break: 62 MPa
- Elongation at Break: 2 %
- Flexural Modulus: 5400 MPa
- Flexural Strength: 90 MPa
- Notched Izod Impact: 26.00 J/m
- Unnotched Izod impact strength: 90 J/m
- HDT at 0.45 MPa: 67 °C
- HDT at 1.82 MPa: 58 °C
*All specifications have been tested in a laboratory. Please note that certain specifications may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Resin Profile (Click here)
- Use and preserve resins at room temperature and in dark and ventilated conditions
- Shake well before each use
- Way to Rinse: Clean with alcohol spray and dry it with an air gun. DO NOT immerse the model in alcohol for more than 45 seconds.
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with a new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure
- Wear gloves and masks during the operation of resins. Wash with plenty of water if you get direct skin contact or eye contact with resins.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- After receiving your Phrozen resins, we strongly recommend you finish it as soon as possible, as unopened resins only have a shelf life of one year.
- Post-processing note: For best results, please allow your print to dry for 30 minutes after washing, then cure the printed objects for 120 minutes for the best results.
- Minor color differences between the printed parts and website pictures do not impact the final performances.