Phrozen TR250LV High Temp Resin – 1000g
TR250LV High Temp: Explore Possibility for Engineering!
Phrozen TR250LV High Temp 3D Printing Resin comes with high thermal resistance, high mechanical strength, and with a certain toughness, making it ideal for making functional 3D printed parts.
- Make sure to preserve resin at room temperature. Store in dark and ventilated conditions.
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks when using resins. If this chemical contacts the skin or eye, wash with plenty of water.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- Weight: 500g per bottle
- Density: 1.12 g /cm3
- Viscosity: 706 cps
- Surface Hardness: 85 Shore D
- UTS: 11 MPa
- EAB: 1 %
- Tensile Modulus: 104 MPa
I-Zod Notched Impact Strength: 3.05 KJ/m2
*All specifications have been tested in a laboratory. Please note that certain specifications may be subject to change without prior notice.