Phrozen SC-801 Clear Resin – 1000g
Phrozen Clear Resins produce highly transparent 3D printed models with ease, allowing you to print optical and other see-through models or prototypes that don’t turn yellowish during the post-curing process. This transparent 3D printer resin makes your unique 3D printing designs come to life.
- Make sure to preserve resin at room temperature. Store in dark and ventilated conditions.
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks when using resins. If this chemical contacts the skin or eye, wash with plenty of water.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- Weight: 1kg per bottle
- Density: 1.1 g/cm3
- Viscosity: 90-190 cps
- Surface Hardness: 70 Shore D
- UTS: 12 MPa
- Elongation at Break, EAB: 17 %
- Tensile modulus: 619MPa
- Izod notched impact strength: 2.68 KJ/m2