Phrozen Onyx Rigid Pro410 - 1000g
Partnered with Henkel, Phrozen Onyx Rigid Pro410 resin comes with great engineering capabilities for those who prefer a hands-on approach to solve everyday problems. Onyx Rigid Pro410 is sturdy and reliable & produces 3D models without sacrificing precision, enabling makers to print strong and stiff objects such as storage organizers, laptop stands, grocery bag holders, and even tabletop gaming miniatures.
- Use and preserve resins at room temperature, dark, and ventilated conditions.
- Shake well before use.
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sun-light exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks when using resins. Wash with plenty of water if you get direct skin contact or eye contact with resins.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- After receiving your Phrozen resins, we strongly recommend you finish them as soon as possible as unopened resins only have a shelf life of one year
- Density: 1.1
- Weight: 1KG
- Tensile Stress at Break: 43MPa
- Young’s Modulus: 1687MPa
- Elongation: 5%
- Flexural Modulus: 2200MPa
- IZOD Impact Strength: 25J/m
- Shore Hardness: 78D
- Rigid & Reliable: No need to worry about distortion or breakage as Onyx Rigid Pro410 3D models are firm and will not deform in shape.
- Strong & Precise: Strength doesn’t sacrifice precision. Onyx Rigid Pro410 produces strong models while enabling makers to produce models with fine details.
- Cool Organization Items: Use your creativity to make your very own pen holders, paint holders, cardholders, or even spice racks for the kitchen.
- High Holding Strength: Create your own DIY clothes hangers, grocery bag holders, guitar hangers, wall hooks, and more from the comfort of your home.
- Great for Tabletop Gaming: 3D miniatures no longer need to be reprinted after just a couple of weeks. Onyx Rigid Pro410 creates minis that are long-lasting and durable.