Phrozen Rock-Black Stiff Resin – 1000g
Phrozen Rock-Black Stiff Resins create sturdy, flexible models that withstand heat up to 97 °C, making it the ideal resin for creating 3D Printed Parts for engineering.
Phrozen Rock-Black Stiff Resins also provide high-precision printing, making sure your 3D printed models completely match your 3D printing designs.
- Ultra-High Temp Resistance
- High Toughness & Low Shrinkage
- Wide Applications
- Make sure to preserve resin at room temperature. Store in dark and ventilated conditions.
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks when using resins. If this chemical contacts the skin or eye, wash with plenty of water.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- Weight: 1kg per bottle
- Density: 1.1 g/cm3
- Viscosity: 70-170 cps
- Surface Hardness: 81 Shore D
- UTS: 30 MPa
- Elongation at Break, EAB: 4 %
- Tensile modulus: 419 MPa
- Izod notched impact strength: 2.68 KJ/m2