Ultimaker PLA – 2.85mm – 750g
Ultimaker PLA (polylactic acid) is highly versatile and easy to print. It prints reliably with high dimensional accuracy and a high-quality surface finish. This makes it an ideal material for a range of applications – from detailed prototypes to simple manufacturing jigs and gauges.
- Easy to print at high speed
- Good tensile strength and surface texture
- Suitable for fast printing
- Suitable for home and office use
- High resolution of finished appearance
- Suitable for showing details of object and model design
- Provide a variety of color options
- Can be used on Ultimaker with PVA as main body and support
- Suggested Printing Temperature: 195 - 240 °C
- Suggested Bed Temperature: 60 °C*
*It is also possible to print PLA on a cold build plate using the blue tape.