Phrozen Flame Retardant FR940 3D Printing Resin
FR940 is an industrial resin with excellent flame-retardant properties for high-quality industrial components. As the first resin in Asia to obtain UL Blue Card certification, the FR940 is highly suitable for electronic and electrical uses, automotive parts, medical equipment, and other products that require a high level of flame retardancy while maintaining safety and practicality.
- Flame retardant: Phrozen's first ever flame retardant material, it can swiftly diffuse flame within 10 seconds, ensuring the practicality and safety of your high-temperature 3D printed parts.
- UL 94-0 Blue Card Certified: As the first resin in Asia to ever obtain the UL 94-0 Blue Card certification by Underwriter Laboratories, FR940 is tested not just against minimum standards of safety, but against reputable and trusted standards in the industry.
- Wide Range of Engineering Applications: FR940 is a versatile engineering resin with practical usability in various fields, such as electronic and electrical equipment, automotive industry parts, and more.
- Weight: 1kg per bottle
- Density: 1.14 g/cm3
- Viscosity: 180-285 cP
- Surface Hardness: 75~80 ShoreD
- Tensile Stress at Break: 28.5 MPa
- Tensile modulus: 1812 MPa
- Elongation at Break, EAB: 3.8%
- Notched Izod Impact： 30.7 J/m
- HDT at 0.45 MPa: 59.8℃
*All specifications have been tested in a laboratory. Certain specifications are subject to change without prior notice. For the latest update, please refer to Phrozen’s official website.
．Make sure to preserve resin at room temperature. Store in dark and ventilated conditions.
．After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle.
．Avoid mixing used resin with new resin.
．Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure.
．Wear gloves and masks when using resins.
．If this chemical contacts the skin or eye, wash with plenty of water.DO NOT dump resin.
．Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.