Nanovia ABS EF: Endocrine disruptor free - 1.75mm - 500g
Create food safe and certified endocrine disruptor free prints with our Nanovia ABS EF filament.
ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is a widley used thermoplastic for automobile bodywork, construction toys, and various high tech equipment.
It’s characterized by it’s high shock resistance, its ability to be welded and smoothed with acetone, and its low mass.
- Certified endocrine and endrogenic disruptor free
- Adapted for human interaction, such as toys
- Good shock resistance
- Can be acetone smoothed
- Certified without heavy metals RoHS
- Store in airtight container with desiccant, out of direct sunlight.
- Dehydrate for 4h at 60°C prior to printing after prolonged exposure to humidity.
With it’s printing settings close to standard, the Nanovia ABS EF filament can be used on most commercially available 3D printers.
- Extrusion temperature : between 240 and 260 °C
- Heated bed temperature : between 100 and 110 °C
- Enclosure temperature: 90 °C
- For an outdoor usage, we recommend that you paint your print or submit them to an anti UV treatment, such as our Nanovia smoothing solution. ABS is sensitive to UV radiation.