dot 3D FACTORY will provide a 3D printing curriculum to enable schools to select appropriate teaching applications for their students according to their level of knowledge of 3D printing.
- understand the principles of 3D printing
- to model with computer graphics software
- to set up computer slicing software
- learn the operation and practical application of 3D printers
- recognising the principles and use of 3D scanners
Instructors will visit the school and provide handouts and materials for the STEM curriculum.
Students will create their own 3D models, from design concepts, to drawing, to software setup, to printing, and to assembling their work.
Upon completion of the course, students will receive a 3D printed work and a certificate for the course.
Please email email@example.com or Whatsapp us (9809 3648) for more information.